Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Photographic Review

These aren't actually my photos, but since all of my photos are sitting mysteriously locked up in small film canisters in a dark corner of my bookshelf waiting to be developed still, I thought I'd post these for those who are in need of visual stimulation beyond the babble of my words.  Photo cred go to Lillian, Patrick or whoever was holding the camera at the time.

Some photos of the living room in its earlier more bare walled days:

 Birthday dinner: gotta grub like you're celebrating
 New friends and old friends: housewarming and my 29th

 UPeace Alumni Reunion: George, my old neighbor from Ciudad Colon and I meet again
 It's not a UPeace party without some dancing
 Patrick and his field assistant (whose name sounds an awful lot like God)
Patrick was worried, but with a bamboo stick and some wellies, the hike was amazing
 Shaima and I visiting Lillian at the hospital during some of my first days in Uganda
 My Comorian colleague at the "Greening of Water Law in Africa" conference

No comments:

Post a Comment